ST. JOSEPH'S SCHOOL, GREATER NOIDA
1. School fees are of twelve-month cycle i.e., April to March every year
2. Fee can be paid through the following methods:
Cash – Fees in Cash will only be accepted at the Bank’s Cash Counter i.e. Indian Overseas Bank, C – Block Market, Alpha – I, Greater Noida.
a. Cheque/D.D. - Cheque should be made in favour of:
For Nursery to UKG – St. Joseph’s Nursery School (A/c # 600)
For I to XII – St. Joseph’s Sr. Sec. School (A/c # 602)
Cheques will only be accepted at the school counter till the 20th of each month till third quarter only. Complete details of the students like Name, Class, Section & your phone number should be mentioned at the back of the check along with the fee receipts duly filled
Last day to pay fees by Cheque for the FINAL QUARTER will be ten days prior to the commencement of the FINAL TERM EXAMINATIONS. THERE AFTER FEES WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED BY DEMAND DRAFT at the School Counter.
b. Cheque bounce charges: Rs. 500/- the minimum. If the cheque is bounced then FEES will only be accepted ONLINE.
c. Online – Fees can be paid either through mobile application or school website using credentials provided by the school. Online fees can be paid via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, PayTM Wallet & BHIM UPI.
3. The last date for the payment of fees without fine is the last working day of every month. If the last working day happens to be a Sunday or a Bank Holiday then a day prior to that will be considered as the LAST working Day. A fine of Rs. 200/- will be levied from 1st of next month for the previous month.
4. Timings to pay Fees as Bank Cash Counter will be:
Monday – Friday: 10:00 am to 2: 00 pm.
1st & 3rd Saturdays: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Timings to pay Fees (by cheque) at school counter will be:
Monday – Friday: 09:00 am to 11:00 am.
1st & 3rd Saturdays: 09:00 am to 11:00 am.
Note: 2nd & 4th Saturdays are bank holidays.
5. Fees will not be accepted if all the counterfoils in the fee booklet are not completely and correctly filled while paying the fees. For any inconveniences caused due to wrong information, school will not be responsible.
6. NO FEES WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT FEE BOOKLET.
7. A duplicate fee book will be issued from the school counter on a payment of Rs. 50/- only.
8. No reduction in fees is made on account of Summer and Winter holidays or other vacations or temporary absence.
9. Those who do not clear the dues before each term will not be disclosed the TERM RESULTS and the ANNUAL REPORT CARD will not be issued.
Fr. (Dr.) Alwyn Pinto