This is a co-educational institution. The policy of “First come first served” is
followed in case of admission for both boys and girls. The School is open for students
without any discrimination. We are, sometimes forced to deny admission mostly due
to the limitation of child. Recommendation and pressure tactics of any kind disqualifies
Registration remains open for 3 days. The forms should be obtained from the school
office only. No photocopy of the form will be accepted. No exchange of forms is
The duly filled forms should be submitted to school office within 3 days of obtaining
the forms, with the following documents.
- Recent photograph of the ward should be affixed on the form.
- An attested copy of the date of birth certificated from the Municipality or certificate
from the hospital issued at the time of birth.
Neither Affidavit nor kundli of date
of birth is acceptable. Change of date of birth will not be entertained later.
to L.K.G: Students are admitted to the L.K.G classes on completion of
4 years as on 1st April. Interview/Identification: The interview date and time are
intimated at the time of submitting the duly filled forms. During the interview
no academic tests are held. Interview is held for the identification of candidate
and guardians and is more for security reasons than any thing else.
- Students for LKG should be 3 years by 1st January.
- No pupil of less than 5.5 years and more than 6 years will be admitted to class
I. For the higher classes add one year for each class.
- No pupil will be admitted without a transfer certificate from the last school attended
and in no case shall a scholar be permitted to attend a class pending formal admission.
- If a pupil comes from an unrecognized school his/her admission can be had done, only after
his/her transfer certificate is counter-signed by the School’s Inspector.
- The transfer certificates (T.C.) of a pupil coming from a school outside Uttar Pradesh
State must be counter-signed by the education authorities of that district, in which
the school is situated. Please send the transfer certificate in good time to the
Principal of the formal school, for his counter-signature, as this is required to
- A pupil joining school for the first time must produce satisfactory evidence of
his date of birth, such as an extract from the municipal or village records or a
- Pupil applying for admission are as a rule subjected to an entrance test. In the
case of late admission of a pupil, the fee from the beginning of the first term
shall be charged, unless otherwise permitted by the principal.
- Every application for a T.C. shall be made in writing by the parent or guardian.
- A transfer certificate (T.C.) will not be issued, until all the dues are cleared.
- A fee of Rs. 50/- will be charged for a transfer certificate and this will be issued
only 7 days after receipt of an application. Certificate from the school office
can be obtained with fee if an application is made to this effect seven days in
- A month's notice in writing is required, before a pupil can be withdrawn. In lieu
of such a notice, a full additional month's fee will be charged. No notice is accepted
during the school vacation and in case of a withdrawal at this time, the fee must
be paid upto the end of the term.
- The Principal may punish a student in a manner suited to the offence, e.g., by corporal
punishment, or by expulsion from the institution, without assigning any reason.
- The Principal reserves the right to waive aside any of the rules, contained in this
prospectus, without assigning any reason.
- The interpretation of any rule in the prospectus rests solely and entirely with
the governing body of this school. Their interpretation and decision is final.
- For disobedience to the clear expressed orders of the Principal, punishment laid
down is dismissal without any previous warning. The same punishment is laid down
for moral turpitude, writing on the walls and roads and defiance of the authorities.