St. Joseph’s School is Christian Institution, granted Minority Rights by Act. 30 of the Indian Constitution. The school aims at the following objectives:
- To serve all in the true christian sprit of love.
- To reach out and to work with all people of good will for basic values of Truth, Love, Justice, Equality, National Integration and Communal Harmony.
- To educate our children to grow into integrated human beings by helping them to have a proper relationship with God, others and the environment, through spiritual moral, physical, intellectual and emotional development.
- To inculcate in our students values such as love, acceptance, forgiveness, justice, sharing and respect for all, and to build up a healthy environment.
- To spread the spiritually of the unconditional love and forgiveness of God our Heavenly Father particularly through the life and environment in the school.
- To give an education of quality and relevance to all and in particular to the marginalized sections of society.
- To respect all religions and cultures of our country and to strive to achieve ‘Unity is Diversity’ so as to free persons from conditioning of all sorts.
- To foster community sprit at all levels and to create a climate of participation and collaboration, giving all our partners-staff, students and parents- a sense of belonging, commitment and responsibility.
- To work together for common goals with like-minded institutions and organizations in the neighbourhood.
- To promote concern and respect for life, to enable the young to sense their duties towards the nation: to build up an India of our dreams and to encounter God at all times so that our faith and life reaches proper maturation.
We pledge to make these objectives operative in our school and thereby giving all- staff, students, parents and well wishers-an experience of a new society.